Counselling – Prices vary
Talking something through and finding methods to change our way of thinking or coping can help gain a deeper understanding of the difficult situations that come into our lives.
You may find solutions to many recent or deep seated issues in different techniques, in past experiences or just taking the time to focus on the problem.
There are many types of Counselling to choose from, but one of the most important factors is that you really respond and relate to your chosen counsellor
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
We also have both male and female therapists and they will all offer an initial, free phone consultation so that that you feel more at ease during your first meeting.
- Sexuality & Gay/Lesbian related issues
- Family problems
- Health issues (eating disorders, long-term illness, addiction)
- Work related problems
- Financial difficulties
- Conception & Fertility problems
- Marriage Guidance & Relationship issues
- Teenage issues (bullying, self-harming, exam stress)
- Depression (clinical and reactional)
- Loss of confidence and self-esteem
- Legal matters (victims of crime)