MY PERSONAL VIEW
- Graduate of the Positive Psychology Coaching Programme, Professor Martin Seligman, USA
- NLP Master Practitioner, Certified by the International Institute for Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology, Lancaster, USA
- Master Practitioner, Time Based Techniques, Certified by the Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology, Lancaster, USA
- NLP Practitioner, Certified with EFNLP, ICET
- BSc Psychology
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Approaches to Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Advanced Certificate, REBT
- Certificate, Critical Incident Stress Debriefing, Centre for Stress Management
- Certificate, Stress Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate, Multimodal Counselling
- Diploma, Management Studies, Institute of Management Specialists
- Diploma in Crisis Counselling, Institute of Counselling
- Certificate, Personal Construct Psychology
- Consultation and Supervision Course, Maudsley Hospital
- AUTP approved Post Graduate Certificate in Behavioural Psychotherapy, Institute of Psychiatry
- Counselling Training (Humanistic), South West London College
I am a BACP Senior Registered Practitioner (Accredited), a BACP Accredited Counselling Supervisor and am UKCP Registered
I am also a Fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Association for Coaching, International Stress Management Association, Institute of Management Studies and Royal Society of Arts.
ABOUT ME AND MY PRACTICE
I have 41 years’ experience working as a Counsellor, predominately using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. I have worked with a range of individuals, couples and groups dealing with a diverse range of client challenges. I have 23 years’ experience of working as both a Personal as well as Executive Coach, Personal (sometimes called Life Coaching) for individuals and Executive Coaching (sometimes called Business Coaching) for organisations.
I am unusual in combining a therapeutic as well as coaching practice. This enables me to work in a much broader capacity. I have also written 20 books of an Academic and Self-Help Nature. Having moved from a successful career in London, I now want to add value to those who live in my adopted town of Eastbourne.
We work collaboratively, you are the expert on you as you have to live with yourself and I share my expertise so that together we help you become the person you want to be. It’s all about you.
“What impressed me about Gladeana was the way she helped me understand how my past had shaped the way I think. More importantly, she helped me develop better ways of thinking which transformed my life”. Gladeana helped me realise I had more ability than I thought I had and my relationships have been transformed”
L.G. Greenwich, London
“What Gladeana helped me to stand back and access what was truly important to me? I had not realised I was my own worst enemy and that much of the reason I was not getting what I wanted from life was down to me trying to do too much. I never thought of myself as a perfectionist but Gladeana helped me realise that it was this that was holding me back.”
J.D. Greenwich, London
“Working with Gladeana was one of the best professional development experiences I’ve ever had. Gladeana helped me consider aspects such as self-awareness, leadership style and executive presence that have become invaluable in assisting me achieve my professional and personal aspirations. I never realized just what a difference coaching could make”
Managing Director, Global Bank, London